jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

Verbs in Past, Present and Future

Resultado de imagen para past present future
Verbs 
Resultado de imagen para 5 grade png



Resultado de imagen para remember
Past: There are REGULAR AND IRREGULAR verbs.
The regular verbs need -ed or ied to be in past tense. 

Resultado de imagen para -ed past for kids


Irregular verbs change their spelling. 

Resultado de imagen para -ed past for kids

Present: If the subject is: he/she/it remember to modify the verb by adding: -es, -is. If the subject is plural, the verb does not change. 

Imagen relacionada

Future: Use will as an auxilliary verb. 


Resultado de imagen para future with will


Listen and reapeat the verbs in Present, and past. You will also listen the past participle. (It's important too, but do not get confused with it) 


Imagen relacionada




Resultado de imagen para let's play png

click down:






POST A COMMENT 

Your Task
Write the past and future form of the sentences below: 
Sentence 1
A. Present: I become the president of the classroom.
B. Past:
C. Future:  
Sentence 2
A. Present: My father works at the hospital. 
B. Past:
C. Future:
Sentence 3
A. Present: I have to do my homework. 
B. Past:
C. Future:  



You are a great student, you are from 5 grade! 

@Mr. Nuñez 2018

9 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I'm Isabella Flores

    SENTECE 1:
    PRESENT:I become the president of the classroom.

    PAST:I becamethe president of the classroom.

    FUTURE:I wil become the president of the classroom.

    SENTENCE 2:
    PRESENT:My father works at the hospital.

    PAST:My father worked at the hospital.

    FUTURE:My will work at the hospital.

    SENTENCE 3:
    PRESENT:I have to do my homework.

    PAST:I had to do my homework.

    FUTURE:I will have to do my homework.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Present:i become the president of the classroom.

    Past:i became the president of the classroom.

    Future:i will become the president of the classroom.

    Sentence 2:my father works at the hospital.

    Past:my father worked at the hospital.

    Future:my father will work at the hospital.

    Sentence 3:i have to do my homework

    Past:i had to do my homework.

    Future:i will have to do my homework.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wilmer Sierra

    Sentence 1:

    Present:I become the president of the classroom.

    Past: I became the president of my classroom.

    Future:I will become the presitent of my class room.

    2.Sentence:

    Present:My father works at the hospital.

    Past:My father worked at the hospital.

    Future:My fathere will work at the hospital.

    Sentence 3:

    Present:I have to do my homework.

    Past:I had to do my homework.

    Future:I will have to do my homework.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello!
    Cesar Diaz
    Sentence 1
    Present:I become the president of the classroom

    Past: I became the president of the classroom

    Future:I will become the president of the classroom

    Sentence 2
    Present: My father works at the hospital

    Past: My father worked at the hospital

    Future: My father will work at the hospital

    Sentence 3
    Present: I have to do my homework.

    Past: I had to do my homework.

    Future: I will have to do my homework.

    ResponderEliminar